Tuesday, November 20, 2012





I am entering this # 89 Black Magic
I thought I would put a twist on this challenge by Sweet Stamps. I used a Sweet Stamp stamp for the flower, then
white embossing powder. I colored in the flowers and leaves with chalk. I of course colored on the white
embossing powder with Copic Markers.
The stamps in the background are just done with white ink.
I left some of the embossing powder on the card to look like the wind was blowing the pollen off of the flowers.

Thank you for looking.
http://sweetstampsblog.blogspot.com/



4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Great coloring and I love how you used Queen Anne's Wildflower Silhouette for the background! Thanks for joining us at SweetStamps.com and good luck in the challenge!
    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, wow stunning work. Love the colouring and colour scheme. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stamps this week..
    Hugs
    Tamara
    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! I am going to add this to my CASE folder- and add i on Pintrest! Awesome card!
    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is just gorgeous!!!!!! Love the beautiful image and colors!!!!!! Thanks for joining us at Sweetstamps!!!!!
    Reply

No comments:

Post a Comment