Monday, December 3, 2012


Challenge #92 Thank You

I am thankful for so much in my life.  I think most of us are. I owe a lot to my family for
putting up with my addiction to making cards. Most of all for giving
me my time to create!
This card has a lot of company products on it, so I am not going into what they are
unless someone asks, which I will answer with my list.
Thanks for looking and to all have a safe Thanksgiving!
I am entering this card with:
http://sweetstampsblog.blogspot.com/2012/11/challenge-92-thank-you.html
http://www.craftysentiments.blogspot.co.uk/

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card. Love the turkey. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps.
    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super card Linda , fabulous design too well done . Thank you so much for joining us at The Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge
    “THANK YOU CARDS ”
    Your card is fabulous well done and good luck Hugs Elaine .
    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card, thanks for playing along with Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck
    Anne x
    ReplyDelete

No comments:

Post a Comment